These are my marks made manifest, my wisps of wonder and my mumbled musings. This blog mostly seeks to explore philosophy, ethics, poetry, and religion. I hope that you enjoy it.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Untitled - A return to poetry.

I haven't posted a poem in a while, so here's one for your viewing pleasure.

Depart from me,
     cruel visage of my defeat.
Pale spheres of grief which linger lifeless and lull me to lunacy,
Captivating paradigm of peace, prosper not and project thyself from my presence!
Prostrate and pummeled with pain I plead with you!
Show me not the magnified curves of your continental countenance before which I cower and crawl, crazed and confused by your cold, crisp charisma.
And yet,
Look!
You turn about to assault me once more!
What foul torment is this faceless fate which fondles my fantasies and forges them fated for failure?
Come to me no more!
May your lovely and ludicrous lens let languish my long, lamenting labors
and close!

No comments:

Post a Comment